- Support for Sharing Connectify Dispatch: Connectify Hotspot 3.6 can share Connectify Dispatch’s aggregated Internet connection with clients over Wi-Fi. If Connectify Dispatch is installed, then the “Internet to Share” box will display a “Dispatch” choice which will start Dispatch, if it wasn’t already running, and share that with the clients.
- Windows 8: This release of Connectify Hotspot has been fully tested on Windows 8 (Release Preview).
- Routing Improvements: Under the covers, We reworked how Connectify Hotspot handles packet fragmentation and ICMP messages. These changes make many non-web browser applications (like online games, streaming video, tracert, bittorrent), work much better under Connectify Hotspot
- Improved Error Message: A number of error messages have been improved.
- Recognize More Security Software: Connectify Hotspot’s Troubleshooter now recognizes the latest versions of Computer Associates Internet Security, Outpost Free Security Suite, AVG Internet Security Suite, and points users to support articles on how to properly configure them, in case of technical issues.